Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Style : 2.16.2013


[Accident]




[Always pink]



[A lazy over sized sweater type of day]



[Dog teeth and druzy]







[Inside where it was warm]

Today was a total lazy day to wear over the knee socks and over sized sweaters, and I'm not complaining.  There was a "speak" of snow to happen, but it missed us yet again.  Such a disappointing winter it's been.  So much for all the promises from the almanac and the long range weather forecast...

I finally decided to put the vial of teeth on a beaded necklace that I made back in October.  I'm not quiet sure if I am happy with it, but I do like the length and the different ways that I can wear it because of that.  Perhaps it would look better on all black but the same length?  Also I managed to luck out the other night and find several pieces of jewelry that included druzy which I love, and don't own enough of.

I saw something today that made me almost want to stop my blog, but as I thought about it and how silly it was and how long I've had "My Blacks Don't Match"(02/2010!) I think I'll stick around.  Plus I'm starting to meet a lot of fun and interesting people <3>

12 comments:

  1. Don't stop your blog, please! <3
    You look super duper cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not though it looks super bad that I've been a way for a few days!
      Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. You're just straight up adorable.. I love your style ;) I'm glad you decided to not stop blogging because I really enjoy your posts (a very welcomed change from 90% of the "clone" bloggers out there).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you decided to kepp your blog ^^

    Your "lazy" outfit looks great to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your little vial. I have my dog's teeth and kid's teeth mixed up in a little container. Maybe I should get a few vials and separate them out! Did you make it or did you purchase it somewhere?

    I may never comment, but I enjoy reading - please don't give up your blog ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found mine at a little beading shop when I lived in New Mexico, but I've also found them in a small beading shop where I live now so I could use them for other things as well, though nothing seems as fitting ;)

      No worries for not commenting! I am glad to know that you enjoy what I put out, and I'm not going to stop.

      Delete
  5. From your tumblr I was sent here... I've just started following you here (via bloglovin') so it would be sad if you left right away. :P
    On another note I love that vial you made with dog tooth. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still be here, and thank you so much for the follow and letting me know where you found me! I'm always curious <3

      Delete
  6. And it took a lot of pushing for you to start blogging again to begin with! Don't give up now. :) I love reading your posts, especially since I don't get to talk to you very often these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've always been a source of encouragement! I'm not going to stop :)

      Delete