Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm alive!

It's been a while since I've been here.  Though probably not missed, I did miss my sharing here, as sporadic as it was.  As with everything ever, life gets in the way sometimes and I let it.  Nothing bad, but just the every day things.  Even though I've not been updating here I have always had my camera in hand to make sure I document as much as I can, and my phone for that matter for doing the same with instagram.  One of my new years resolutions is to keep up with this much better than I did in 2012.  For those of you who have stayed, Thank You!  Like I said, I try to always have my camera with me to document so the next few posts will be mostly photos and few words.  I kind of like it better that way.


I hope that the holidays/every days where kind to you and I hope that 2013 is magical!




[Last face of 2012]


2 comments:

  1. What the crap, this thing is posting multiple comments and then deleting both when I try to delete one! anyway...
    sometimes pictures say more than words anyway!

    That's all :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one wants to read THAT much of my babble :) Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete