Sunday, November 14, 2010

autumn

[11.14.2010 sitting on my balcony]

a rare naked nail moment.  i adore that tree and my new black lace cardigan <3.  


it's been a little warmer here than it was a couple of weeks ago.  i don't mind it, but i am one of those people who would rather be cold than hot.  granted 60degrees isn't really warm, but chilly enough to be able to layer which i love to do.


hard to believe thanksgiving is just around the corner.  then christmas and now i'm actually excited for christmas since we'll have a special visitor with us!  then it's goodbye 2010, you awful year you, and hello 2011 and please be good to me.  at least in january i'll be starting school for nail technician and getting my mind off a lot of things.  can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo. I also love my black torn jeans and lace sleeves. Everything about this photo totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete