Sunday, June 2, 2013

My style : 4.17.2013




[Cosette, me, and Joon]

Back in April we hit some unseasonably hot, HOT weather.  Luckily the heat didn't kill everything that was growing in our back yard at the time, and of course the dogs loved it.  Me?  Not so much.  But at least it got me into the mindset of thinking summer and starting to plan wardrobe options.

I've only worn these leggings two times, but that will be changing soon now that the hot weather is back and summer is pretty much officially here.  I found them on Sourpuss Clothing back in early March and I'm really glad that I made the purchase.  They are very similar to a pair of BlackMilk leggings that I had been swooning over.  I still plain to own a pair of theirs one day, but these were a more wallet friendly option.


No comments:

Post a Comment